These liberal leftists, Amnesty International (AI) and Human Rights Watch (HRW), pretend to be against ‘crimes against humanity’, accept when it comes to women, then they don’t recognize women as human. AI wants to decriminalize Johns, pimps, and other pro-slavery perps to be able to purchase and abuse women’s bodies in the sex trade. And, Kenneth Roth, the executive director of Human Rights Watch, questioned why poor wome should be denied the option of “voluntary sex work.” It is pretty horrific to think that these groups are supposed to be against ‘crimes against humanity’. Oh but then again, they don’t see women as human, but as fuck-ready commodities to be traded in the market-place. The AI and HRW reduce women in poverty to them having the right to choose to suck dick. For more information: http://randompublicjournal.com/2015/08/11/are-poor-women-free-to-choose-prostitution/
- Playboy Feminism™: how the gentleman’s porn rag co-opted the women’s movement 6/30/15
- “Retired activist” Puts Case Against Amnesty International to WILPF for Human Rights Week 12/4/15
- The Framing of Gender Apartheid: Amnesty International and Prostitution 10/13/15
- Women’s bodies as recruiting tools: How Louisville basketball welcomed high schoolers with paid escorts
- Following are recommendations of The World Summit: End Sexual Exploitation 2025, held May 11-12, 2015, at The Carter Center, Atlanta, Ga.