Although strip clubs are legalized sex trafficking venues, they are often sexploitation venues used by pimps to sell children to johns in the illegal sex trafficking trade. Portland, OR has some of the loosest laws allowing strip club pimp owners to basically set up their legal sex trafficking businesses just about anywhere with the enjoyment of lenient laws all under the guise of Freedom of Expression. A 15 year old girl was forced to dance nude at a strip club by a pimp while the strip club pimp owner turned his head. This is one example out of many. For more information: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/25/child-sex-trafficking-strip-clubs-portland_n_7650778.html
- Playboy Feminism™: how the gentleman’s porn rag co-opted the women’s movement 6/30/15
- “Retired activist” Puts Case Against Amnesty International to WILPF for Human Rights Week 12/4/15
- The Framing of Gender Apartheid: Amnesty International and Prostitution 10/13/15
- Women’s bodies as recruiting tools: How Louisville basketball welcomed high schoolers with paid escorts
- Following are recommendations of The World Summit: End Sexual Exploitation 2025, held May 11-12, 2015, at The Carter Center, Atlanta, Ga.